Why study at the IMM Graduate School in Sandton:
‘Africa’s richest square mile’, is an ideal place to study as it is home to over 10 000 businesses including investment banks, the Johannesburg stock exchange and one of the biggest convention centres in the country! The convenience of being in Sandton allows you to be close to major shopping complexes and businesses.
Our new home at The Wanderers Club allows for peace of mind, secure parking and a kiosk for light refreshments before class. Our evening classes fit seamlessly into the busy working schedule of professionals.
– A kiosk for light refreshments
– Secure parking
– Free WiFi for research and completion of assignments
– Evening tutorials to fit your busy schedule
– Gym on the premises for those who want to stay active
– A deeper understanding of their field of study
– Small tutorial classes and mentorship from experienced tutors
– Fellow students that share similar interests and challenges
– A platform to share ideas and ask questions
– A chance to network and get to know your fellow professionals
Complete the form below and one of our Student Support Consultants will get in touch with you shortly: